March 27, 2008

should you only scrap *happy*?

I think its important to sometimes acknowledge life's worries and more unpleasant events as they come along. It certainly seems to help me accept them and move on...


This LO is a prime example...its not a *happy scrappy* page...but neither is it a *woe is me* page, doing it brought tears to my eyes...but also a smile and a sense of calm...life is what it is, and I'm embracing it all :) The materials and details are here.

So what do you guys think? Do you ever do this? Do you think it can help? and don't worry...I won't be sharing lots of these pages...I do believe in emphasing the positive the majority of the time!

On another tack...what a shock to see the sunshine today!!!! It was soo yummy I went out and fed the ducks and had a cup of tea by the river...you see...its *a good life*...and I hope it was good for you today...

2 comments:

Rosie said...

That ain't just scrapping - that's THERAPY! :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree scrapbooking doesn't have to be all happy and shiny! I had a bad car crash and did a scrap book layout about it which helped me to work through some of the psychological problems it caused. also scrapbooking is kind of a diary to look back on in years to come so yes you should make pages from all aspects of your life.