June 21, 2008

make & take with Natalie

Here is the make & take run by Natalie at the SAG, now that i've finished it! She gave us a clipboard, 2 pieces of pattered paper, 2 paper flowers, 1 brad and a length of velvet ribbon.

It was a bit manic, we had about 15 minutes to stick the papers, ribbon and sand the edges, stick on the ribbon and have a go on the *Big Bite* {which I also used to make the hole for attaching my pen}.

It looked cute, but when I got home, I added some stamping to the bottom, another flower, my initial in a circle at the top and another ribbon to tie on a co-ordinating pen. I don't like to stop until a thing is clearly *embellished* muahahahahaha!!!

Thanks Natalie, this was fun! :)

2 comments:

Beverley Todd said...

Oh that's pretty Alix. I use A LOT of that MM velvet ric rac too!

Ruth said...

love the colours-so pretty