October 15, 2008

welcome little Tabitha!!

A friend has just had her baby girl...and called her Tabitha. What a cute name...and deserving of her own rather cute mini-album, I thought to myself...

I've made this with no pictures in, just a few prompts and embellishments, and a pocket on each page so that the proud new parents can slot in their favourite snapshots and not need to spend hours {which they clearly won't have for a while now!!}





So there you have it, a few of the pages for your inspection and hopefully approval :) And if you'd like to do one yourself, I've used a Making Memories pink mini-book, and pastel pps, a sheet of felt stickers from Lakeland, lots of K&Co. letters, a Crafty Bitz teddy and some adorable Sue Dreamer charms. The other embellishments I've made myself {out of paper or Fimo}.

Now all I have to do is meet the baby in person!! Wooooo hoooooo :)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

ahh a cute book for a cute baby girl with such a cute name