January 25, 2009

how cute am i? lol

I'm not sure if it's me...or the Scarlet Lime kit...but I just love the laid-back happy vibe going on in this LO! The photos are me, in the garden aged 1...picking daisies...something I still like to do now!! I've added K&Co daisies, a huge bloom, and the chipboard letters. I also added the *wherever you are planted* letter stickers which I've coloured with a Slick Writer. I stamped on the chipboard letters in Stazon, using one the cute spotty border stamp in this months' kit. Love the stamps you get with this kit :)

And for today's mission: a birthday card for my Mum...

4 comments:

Rosie said...

It's great to see how you finished this off (I saw it started) and I love how bright and happy it is!

jay670120 said...

The papers are perfect and i love the flow of the the whole L/O xxx Cute pics too xxx

Ginny said...

GORGEOUS LO...tfs :0)

Elizabeth said...

That layout is so cute. LOVE the colours - just the thing to brighten up a dark evening. Thanks for sharing.