July 24, 2010

*wig*~gle it...

i'm back again with a really terrible pun...and really fun LO!! I simply adore these photos of my sister and my little cousin wearing afro wigs at a Fancy Dress Party...by the end of the day...i'm fairly sure that there wasn't any one in the pub who hadn't tried it on! lol


funny thing is...i did this LO about a fortnight ago and its been in my pile of things to *deal with/correct/redo/abandon*...but when i re~looked at it...i like it just as it is! its a bit OTT and a bit bonkers...but i'd say the photos are too...so i'm rolling with it :0)

his Nibs thinks the papers are awful and overpowering...i'd love to hear what you think?


hope you're having a happy, crafty weekend...keep *wig~gling* xxx
ps...i'm trying to play with my blog to get it looking *nicer*...please bear with me...i'm not a natural at all this technical stuff!!

7 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

Fab and funky papers just like the wig xx

Carin McDonough said...

Fab layout! I think the papers work perfectly with the wig, they are loud and fun but so is the wig, quite a retro feel to it! :)

alexa said...

Bright and eye-catching and colourful! I'm another who thinks that the photos and the papers are a good match for each other. Could 'his nibs' possibly be mistaken on this occasion? :)

tea_bag said...

lol fab photos and LO

Claire said...

Ha! Chuckles in abundance here. Love it Alix
C
xx

Rosie said...

I like it too - funky and bright, totally in keeping with the piccies!

Tracy Evans said...

Love those wigs, looks like they were having great fun. A great fun page LO too. Love the eye catching colours. Tracy Evans x