September 14, 2010

come play with me...i'll give prizes!! :0)

this weekend i was due to run a class at our local crop...and i wasn't well so i wasn't able to go...bummer for me...but the good ladies of the crop carried on regardless and did the class without me!!

the sad thing is that i didn't get to see all the different interpretations of my sketch...so i thought i'd open it up to you guys...and anyone who fancies having a go and leaves me a link to their LO will go in a hat to win a page kit {i can't tell you how much i love making up page kits...its crazy!!}...i have no idea how many of you, or indeed if any of you will join in...so i'll make up 3 kits for 3 randomly drawn winners...go on...you just might win...and you'll certainly make me happy!!

you have just one week to do this...so make sure you play along and check back next tuesday for the *results* lol

unlike most sketch sites...i'm not going to show you my LO just yet...i'll give you a few days to think of your own ideas...but let it be said that a few people reportedly had palpitations at the number of brads i used to create it!!

ok, get busy with the pp's...with the brads...with whatever you love to scrap with...and check back as i'll try to add a whizzy linky thing in the morning!! *wish me luck with that*

eeeeep...i'm a bit nervous no~one will play...so do join me...if only to stop me looking like a proper saddo!!! ;0)

9 comments:

Suz said...

Hi Alix! How are you and yours? Sorry to read you weren't well enough to run your class. I'd love to have a go at playing with your sketch. I'll have a go over the next few days and hopefully show you what I come up with soon. X

linda loe said...

Looks great this sketch I give it a try and told some girls on my dutch yahoo group.

misteejay said...

Thank you for sharing this sketch - not sure I'll have time to play though as I have some items that I must get finished as time is a flying.

Toni :o)

Kirsti said...

I'm doing my very first class next week and I am totally bricking it that no-one books in for it...lol...Hope you are feeling better now...May give ypour sketch a go as I haven't done a LO in eons!!!

Penny aka Pennyk said...

I hope you have now recoverd Alix. I will play with you.......... be back in a couple of days. Thanks for the invite to play xxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

A week? Good grief..takes me a month to think about it! Will try to speed up my process!

Yolanda said...

hi fab sketch, had fun with this LO, hope you like my interpretation.

Yolanda xx

Jimjams said...

I've had a go too, here on my blog
http://just-jimjams.blogspot.com/2010/09/smile-o.html

Craftyangel said...

thanks Alix for lovely comments..........................howdid i miss this, hopefully well get time over weekend to give it a go :)