October 05, 2007

tagging

I've been tagged by charli!

Here are the *rules* if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Random/Wierdnesses About Me?

1. I have double jointed thumbs...they bend in most peculiar directions!
2. I am fluff-phobic.
3. My favourite treat is Malteasers and i eat them chocolate first...*yumm...*
4. I go to bed twice every day.
5. I am currently researching the cost of knickerbocker-glory glasses online.
6. My least favourite TV show is Rugby Club...which my OH records all the time. lol
7. I have always fancied Harvey Keitel!

I tag:

Katy
Rosie
The Guv
Scrapdolly
Anso
Elsie
Tamara

think that about covers it!

1 comment:

Charli said...

Hey!!

I am also a Malteser munching person - they are and always will be one of my favourite chocs, and I'll never tire of eating them, even after bags and bags of the things!!

Love that card too Alix - its fab.