January 31, 2008

Have you been touched by sunshine?


It was sooo gloriously sunny over the weekend {part of it at least} and I finally recieved these yummy Wild Saffron papers by K&Co...that I had to scrap these pictures of me, aged 12.


I was going through a phase where everything I loved was yellow and I was just about as happy as a lamb in springtime :)


Thanks to Rosie for the yellow ledger paper which was not in my QVC kit!

{The rather yummy ribbon is by Bo Bunny, they do do the most divine ribbon packs...}

Rather worryingly, I seem to be going through a rather dark, grey phase {clotheswise} atm...perhaps it is all this winter cloud and rain!! But I don't feel like I'm under a dark cloud...I'm just loving the way the dark grey shows off all the bright scarves/jewellery I got for Christmas!! :)

3 comments:

Fab said...

Lovely LO Alix...when I was enjoying I had the song of Katrina and the Waves in my head " I'm walking on Sunshine " ! It cheered me up. Fab X

Ruth said...

I've got the wild saffron rub ons which are lush--great LO (as usual)

see you soon hun

Paula said...

oh what a fab LO to brighten up these dull winter days:)