September 27, 2008

...and a few more wedding crafts...

but this time they are things i didn't make!!

This stunning cake was made by my mum {top layer~madiera cake}, his mum {bottom layer~fruit cake} and the icing and decorations were made by Freda & Mike. The sugar flowers are sweet peas and lisianthus, just like my bouquet and the table decorations, and the mini-card which mimicks the invitations...oooh...have i shown you those? These flowers must have taken hours and hours to make and then to paint...but they are absolutely awesome, and we have kept them in a beautiful cheese dome so we can look at them whenever we want!! :) Thanks so much guys, you rock!


And now for a super, special make...the beautiful bracelet that the groom made for me, and had my sister give me on the morning of the wedding. Awwwww...for a cold-hearted rugby fan, he can be quite romantic sometimes! and he does make the most exquisite jewellery :) Lucky me!!
The beads are soft pink and white pearls, and all the links and drops are made by hand...Thankyou my darling...I love it, and I love you xxx

No comments: