September 29, 2008

Welcome UKScrappers!!

It would appear that we have a wee link on the UKScrappers' home page today...so helloooooo all of you who come to be passing that way! I'm super happy to have you here...and I hope you find something you like!

UKS is one of my favourite places to hang out...although i'm not a huge *chatter*, but it has lots of hints, ideas, friendly people to chat to...shopping and of course...more shopping! {Those of you that don't know it...the link is in the list on the right :) }
For anyone who doesn't know me, this is me, the morning after my wedding, in the pool with a glass of pink fizz...and being followed around strangely by several teapots full of sweetpeas!! They just seemed to keep being there the whole wedding weekend...where ever i was, they were!!! *spooky* ;)

And here is one of the polaroids that our Ushers took...they look so timeless polaroid photos...i just love 'em :) Mum and Lesley are of course, timeless too...

No comments: