October 24, 2008

ooooh the pressure!

peer pressure that is!...I did these LO's at last weekend's crop...and although I love the burger one {despite it not really looking like I did it!} I let myself be peer-group pressured into adding something to the photo of the socks...and now I dont like it at all!! I don't often do this, but because I love the photo so much...I'm going to re-do it!! :) I wonder if I'll like it better then...?


I did love playing with Paula's brilliant punch tho...to make the scalloped frame to match the leather one...Thanks Paula :)



I hope this one makes you smile Anna! Congratulations on finally finding the perfect burger lol xxx

3 comments:

Ruth said...

lovely LO's Alix--like the little peg touch on you super socks LO and the burger one is brill--I really like this LO made on white card stock -- gonna have a go at that some time

kelly said...

love your lo's and as for the stripy socks lol very nice haha

Ginny said...

LOVE this LO, great excuse for a burger..lol