June 12, 2009

Saturday's class...

Here it is, the class LO I did for saturday's crop. For some reason, unknown to me, I'm unable to upload the sketch or the template I created for the tag...so if you want to recreate this, you'll have to work that out for yourself I'm afraid!! Fortunately, its all fairly simple! :)

I've used Addison pp's, cut out shapes an layered them. I've added lots of doodling in a white pen and dots of Liquid Pearls. I've also used a large bloom folded in half to *crown* the larger photo, some word stickers, a journalling tag by K&Co. and a few gems. I hope you like it! It was so cool to see everybodies different versions at the crop...and they were all fab!! You girls are all so talented {apart from Ruth; she's rubbish ;p }.

This other LO is the one I did at the crop. Photos of my red hair...which has gone again now...if you didn't catch it...here it is immortalised for all time!! lol Mostly I've used Scarlet Lime goodies here, Katy's scissors to distress the green paper, and some chipboard shapes I snaffled from Rosie. Thanks guys!! xxx






6 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Fabulous LOs! Luv the colour combo in the SL LO!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Yeah, fab LO Alix! Will I be able to recognise you at the Crafty Stash crop??!!

Jazzy1972 said...

So So glad to see your inspiration is back. Both lo are fab, love love love the Redhair lo. You go girl, so good to have you back. Jay xx

lisa said...

: )
Really cool Alix...great stuff xx

Jazzy1972 said...

How are the classes going, hope all is good with you. Jay xx

Lorraine said...

They're lovely LO's. I love the top one. How on earth do you get such perfect dots with those liquid pearls? Mine are flat messes with a point in the middle, lol.