January 04, 2010

Mum's christmas crafting!

i've been staying at my Mum's since Christmas and having a wonderful time teaching her to use her new mp4...no mean feat...but it think we cracked it in the end! lol *so proud of you Mum* xx

those of you who know us will know my Mum is not a scrapper...not a card maker...can't sew on a button let alone make clothes...she basically thinks she has no crafting ability...neither has she the inclination most of the time...but the festive spirit seems to have come over her this year...and i had to share this gorgeous table decoration she made for our Christmas table...isn't it beautiful? and Mum...you see what you can do when you just give it a go!! ;)

i love and miss my family very much living so far away from them all...so i felt totally spoilt having 10 days with Mum...not to mention a family gathering of 18 on boxing day! but when i got home and was reunited with my hubby...i was spoiled all over again opening the lovely crafty gifts my friends has sent me! this is a Christmas that goes on giving lol

this lush collection of goodies was a stocking swap with one of my UKS teamies...Thanks so much Sue...i love it all and will have lots of fun playing with it all...then relaxing in a lovely scented bath...blissful...
i recieved more crafting goodness from several other friends...thankyou Rosie, Ruth, Jaki, Wendy and Paula who sent me a fabby blank calendar to alter! You girls are so good to me :0)

as if all that wasn't enough...i was given these yummy stamps sets...thanks to Julie, Rosie and Ruth...watch out for them in a Craft Stamper near you soon...lol ;)
i have never had so many crafting goodies in one go before and it is such a treat to have some many lovely things to play with...tomorrow i might even share the goodies Katy gave me...she and I do an advent swap so there were 25 little beauties from her...and i think they deserve their own post, don't you?
i hope you all got lots of yummy goodies too...and thankyou so much to all my friends...i love you one and all xxx
now...i'm off stamping!



2 comments:

Claire said...

Love your mum's decoration. Lush Stash, you lucky lady :)

Glen said...

A beautiful table decoration made by your mum. TFS. ~Glen~