November 01, 2007

a public *hanging*...





...but not in a noose-type way. This hanging is a tribute to the wonderful women in my family, who taught me right from wrong, how to be myself, how to love, how to care, how to learn and how to appreciate all that I have {not to mention how to play Scrabble and fold hospital corners!} I love you guys! xxx







I've also made a couple of cards, the first of which I shall send to my Mum...who *amazed* me by finally finding my blog all on her lonesome!! Way to go, Mum!

And here is another little one, which I haven't decided who to send to yet...

They are all made exclusively from supplies from CTYD. Thanks Guv...and I hope you like my designs!

Now I'm off to finish my pumpkin LO :)

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Love your crafty projects,they are gorgeous!

Paula said...

Wow you have been a busy bee, fantastic designs:)

Ruth said...

love your cool colours on your card