October 27, 2007

Challenge is up!!!

Woo hoo! I've posted the Saturday Challenge...and I think its a really fun one :) Pop over to the CTYD Blog to check it out!

This card is one of my samples, with a *boingy* tag, attached with a sliver of acetate.

And as promised on the other blog...here are some of the inside pages from my Birthday Book. Its made using jumbo playing cards, Vintage Sarapapers, HOTP ribbons, acetate and then bound with a Bind it All *thankyou Wendy* :) All the stast came from my DT kit and is available in the shop. Actually, here are the covers too...just because i'm pleased with them!!


Now I have no excuse for missing anybody's birthday's right! *help!* lol Do join in the fun and have a go at the challenge...afterall there is a stunning prize kit to be won at the end of the month!
Now I must go...I need to paint myself before I go out! ;-)

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Great projects! They are both beautiful!

Leigh Russell said...

What a good idea. I'm terrible at remembering birthdays, but I don't think I could create something as attractive as your birthday book. I lack the patience (and the skill!) It's lovely.