January 16, 2011

welcome to my friendly plastic masterclass :0)

in the spirit of this friendly medium...i offer you a very friendly hello...a warm smile...and week long blog posting of tips, ideas, techniques and projects using this very versatile medium!

i will endeavour to show you how you can use this very budget friendly item to create embellishments for your cards, scrapbooks, body and home :0)






be sure and pop in every day this week...and play along with me...don't be shy about posting me links to your friendly plastic creations, too...i find you guys seriously inspiring!

7 comments:

Sue Jones said...

oooooo that looks interesting..don't have any friendly plastic - will need to shop ;)

misteejay said...

This sounds interesting Alix - I will be back LOL

Toni :o)

Claire said...

Oooh sounds interesting, I'll be back to see what you've been up to
C
xx

alexa said...

Not used plastic craftwise before, so looking forward to this!

Ali said...

Ooh that does sound fun. Where can I get friendly plastic from then? Interestingly, there is an article on friendly plastic in this month's Craft Stamper too... :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried friendly plastic,will be popping back daily to see what you create.

Darcy Marshall said...

I really need to use my friendly plastic, it's only been in the drawer for about 4 years, looking forward to your week of tips.